How is Everyone

Where are you now and what are you doing

How is Everyone

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:37 am

Click to view report

It has been awhile so just a update of whats been going on. I have been retired since 2008 and I love it. Keeping busy with our new house. Marisa is getting married in July 2013. Jason is working in the city and having a ball. My wife will be Retiring in 2014. Hurricane Sandy thanks God Left us with little damage but others two blocks down were not so lucky. Houses lifted off foundation, flooding, and several death. After two weeks there are a lot of families still without power. I hope all is well with everyone. Spoke to a Richie Zanuto last week. He was with our unit 68-69, he is well. He lost a son in Afaganastain after three tours. Again Take Care, Jimmy

john copeland

Re: How is Everyone

Post by john copeland » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 am

Click to view report

Hey Jimmy,

Thanks for the update and glad to hear you survived Sandy. Sorry for all those that did not. Nasty storm like nothing before. I hope this is not a preview of future storms to come. It sounds like you and your family are doing well. Sorry to hear about Richie's son, we can all appreciate his service.

I start my Social Security retirement in February. It will be nice to see that extra money coming in every month, but other than that life will be the same. I love my work and will never quit it as long as I have my health.

I hope all is well with everyone.

John Copeland