Correct e mail address

I no longer have the time to do the manual updates and intros - Please add yourself as a Topic in this forum
niobrara63
Interesting Things about Yourself: I'm not a into myself person. I give and support. That I guess would be the most interesting thing about me.

Correct e mail address

Post by niobrara63 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 am

:D I'm not a computer grandfather so really don't understand how to change my e mail address which is----pfniobrara@mchsi.com. Some of the dates are so wrong, and I don't know how to change. User control Panel might as will be in French to understand.

I have to update a few items one was my e mail address, and the most important one is finding the two men I was looking for. Carroll "HOOKS" Collier and Richard Mast. This past weekend for those who came over on the Cruse Ship, was contacted by another 569th brother. Don Bender was with the Survey crew and we talked for about 2 hours. Some vets helping him find some records saw the 569th web site and try to e mail but it was rejected due to it being wrong. I was a member long before this new site became complex :( .

Back in early March Crisost Reveles----a fellow 569th member who came over on the boat, called me and gave me the information for Collier and Mast.

I hope the correct e mail address gets corrected and that more early members of the 569th can be found.

Thanks for your time and have a good almost over sumer.
Parker Ferguson