REUNION JUNE 2008

I no longer have the time to do the manual updates and intros - Please add yourself as a Topic in this forum
jimmy

REUNION JUNE 2008

Post by jimmy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:39 am

After 40 years Eddie Robertson 67-68 and I met in New York City last week. Eddie with his wife Connie along with a group from his church were to performing at Carniege Hall. We had a very heart warming day, one I will always remember. I met Eddie and Connie Friday morning. We visited some of sites in nyc. We started with a subway ride downtown to St Pauls church which is across from ground zone. Walking along the river to Battery Park. Stopping at Stone Street for lunch. After lunch I took Eddie and Connie to the New York City Vietnam memorial to see Frank Ragusa and Mike Lynch names at the memorial. We then took a ride on the ferry passing the Statue of Liberty. Walked over to the Seaport. The day went pretty fast so we all went back uptown and bid our goodbyes until next time. This is a day I will always cherish. After 40 years later two friends meet. I hope to visit Texas and Eddie some day in the future.